Each person should have two pockets. In each pocket, he or she should carry a slip of paper on which is written one of these two citations. As the occasion arises, one should extract and read the slip appropriate to the specific situation. If one becomes too haughty and proud, one should be aware that ‘I am dust and ashes’; and if one becomes too self-abusing and depressed, then one should extract the slip that reads ‘for my sake the world was created’.
- RT @JNoonanGanley: "This playful image may have had some private meaning for its owner" http://t.co/1HwgLHJLZS 11 hours ago
- This book has such fascinating writing in it. I am weirdly nervous to share it but I think it is so good. Cover by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- RT @HaydenDonnell: With babies once again in the news, it’s time to remember the greatest intro ever written about a New Zealand baby https… 1 day ago
- 🎉💀 twitter.com/fergusvup/stat… 1 day ago
- Sometimes I just love the bus so much. Feels like riding around on a big friendly wookiee 2 days ago