Each person should have two pockets. In each pocket, he or she should carry a slip of paper on which is written one of these two citations. As the occasion arises, one should extract and read the slip appropriate to the specific situation. If one becomes too haughty and proud, one should be aware that ‘I am dust and ashes’; and if one becomes too self-abusing and depressed, then one should extract the slip that reads ‘for my sake the world was created’.
- I’ve landed and have immediately broken out into wicked hives all over my body! I just wanted people to know that. 6 hours ago
- Helpful reminder: Don’t buy my book :)) twitter.com/jelsamina/stat… 6 hours ago
- I’ve been thru a bunch of security areas today and, man alive, they really get right up in there nowadays, huh 9 hours ago
- Thanks everyone. I get it twitter.com/lynnw192/statu… 9 hours ago
- Just saw a tree full of more plastic bags than leaves, like in a Leunig drawing: apt as a political statement tho maybe a little obvious, A- 20 hours ago