Each person should have two pockets. In each pocket, he or she should carry a slip of paper on which is written one of these two citations. As the occasion arises, one should extract and read the slip appropriate to the specific situation. If one becomes too haughty and proud, one should be aware that ‘I am dust and ashes’; and if one becomes too self-abusing and depressed, then one should extract the slip that reads ‘for my sake the world was created’.
- RT @dankois: NOTHING TO SEE by @PipAdam: This is a total masterpiece. Gripping, weird, funny, close to the bone. An intense portrait of sob… 18 hours ago
- https://t.co/KC7jPu6oQL 2 days ago
- You know how people have twitter breaks. Let's have that but for email. And people would be all 'Good on you for lo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @hippimegs: couldn’t find my palette so I mixed my shit on a tortilla https://t.co/dtyq9m4l9q 3 days ago
- A friend said she was overwhelmed and didn’t know what to do with her life and like an idiot I said ‘You should wri… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago