Each person should have two pockets. In each pocket, he or she should carry a slip of paper on which is written one of these two citations. As the occasion arises, one should extract and read the slip appropriate to the specific situation. If one becomes too haughty and proud, one should be aware that ‘I am dust and ashes’; and if one becomes too self-abusing and depressed, then one should extract the slip that reads ‘for my sake the world was created’.
- https://t.co/DLaIVOhbGs 3 hours ago
- ‘A full-length image of the Kaka Point lighthouse covers the lid. Jet skis, his dog, boat, mini car collection and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- 'the day before my thirtieth / I hooked up with a mountain / and the mountain took it seriously / now I'm married t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- RT @alicebolin: Was my pleasure to review Ashleigh Young's essay collection CAN YOU TOLERATE THIS for the New York Times (!!!!!) https://t.… 6 hours ago
- This water tracking app is trying to destroy me https://t.co/mBzUWoZmOX 1 day ago