Each person should have two pockets. In each pocket, he or she should carry a slip of paper on which is written one of these two citations. As the occasion arises, one should extract and read the slip appropriate to the specific situation. If one becomes too haughty and proud, one should be aware that ‘I am dust and ashes’; and if one becomes too self-abusing and depressed, then one should extract the slip that reads ‘for my sake the world was created’.
- The best person to make a cup of tea for is my brother jp because he always takes a big slurp then pauses for a mom… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @ElizabethKnoxNZ: I know it’s bad but I’m retweeting. Pip really likes my book. Squee! twitter.com/pipadam/status… 2 days ago
- RT @ehjc: Hi twitter! Here's our call for submissions! I can't fit the entire text in the image description so if you would like the text… 3 days ago
- Today's Friday poem is 'The weirdness of trees' by Catherine Vidler. In my opinion this poem is good thespinoff.co.nz/books/24-05-20… 3 days ago
- RT @TheSpinoffTV: Ancient foodstuffs fan @disasteradio pens an open letter to the controllers of this century-old cake https://t.co/MHKgQDj… 3 days ago