Each person should have two pockets. In each pocket, he or she should carry a slip of paper on which is written one of these two citations. As the occasion arises, one should extract and read the slip appropriate to the specific situation. If one becomes too haughty and proud, one should be aware that ‘I am dust and ashes’; and if one becomes too self-abusing and depressed, then one should extract the slip that reads ‘for my sake the world was created’.
- please stop replying to the bush tweet https://t.co/A7xDFlYuqQ 3 days ago
- Sometimes NZ writers say 'the forest' instead of 'the bush' (and they definitely mean 'the bush') because they are… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- I’ve recently learned that in another part of the neighbourhood Jerry is known as Original Chonk (The Chonky King).… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @MerriamWebster: The nonbinary pronoun 'they' has been added to the dictionary. merriam-webster.com/dictionary/they 4 days ago
- Very nearly ended a poetry book blurb with the words '... and show us what it is to be human' and caught myself just in time 5 days ago