What can you do with some failures? Ground them into a fine paste then mash them together. These lines come from five (rightly) rejected poems.
- RT @ursulaleguin: The family of Ursula K. Le Guin is deeply saddened to announce her peaceful death yesterday afternoon. https://t.co/DC7oy… 4 hours ago
- Joke's on this guy! I already have quite bad self-esteem and am constantly looking for ways in which to worsen it!… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @golrizghahraman: I love this so much. From the woman/mother/prime minister bit, to the dads can very happily primary care-give bit. So… 5 days ago
- RT @_ZETTELER_: Font and type specialists @Monotype discuss the legacy of type designer Berthold Wolpe with the @FaberBooks art department… 5 days ago
- RT @sarahwedde: I like being able to talk with people in a way that I can cope with and find bearable rather than have no human interaction… 5 days ago