What can you do with some failures? Ground them into a fine paste then mash them together. These lines come from five (rightly) rejected poems.
- Washing machines that get slightly unbalanced because of a towel or something and cause a big stupid scene about it – first against the wall 34 minutes ago
- RT @eileencurtright: Maybe all that's wrong with your novel is that nobody falls without warning into a pit 1 day ago
- A totally bizarre and brilliant long read about Gef the talking mongoose. Settle in lrb.co.uk/v39/n15/bee-wi… 2 days ago
- IDEA: the Tour de Thanks. Winner is the one who says ‘thanks’ the most over a 23-day period without collapsing from exhaustion at any stage 3 days ago
- This is the book cover of the whole 2000s twitter.com/FergusVUP/stat… 3 days ago